Posted Date21-April-2014 (MST)
Close Date18-Nov-2014 (MST)
LocationOrem, UT, USA
Pay Rate$12-$14 depending on experience
BenefitsMedical, Dental, Life, Disability Insurance, Matching 401(k), Semi-Annual Bonus as Earned, Paid Vacation, Paid Sick Leave, Paid Holidays, Etc.
Manufactures or processes parts at floor stations. May work at different workstations as production needs require. Responsible for basic processes of manufacturing, testing, inspection, and/or ship prep.
- Processes parts at floor stations.
- Responsible for basic processes of manufacturing. Depending on stations this includes – aluminizing, developing, patterning, etching, cleaning, loading/unloading equipment, collecting/ evaluating/recording test data, working with various chemicals, visual inspection, etc.
- May work at different workstations as production needs require.
- Participate in identifying and implementing process improvements.
- May be required to work night or weekend shifts.
- Other duties as assigned
- High School Diploma or its equivalent.
- Technical certificate preferred (Chemistry, Physics, Electronics, Engineering, etc.)
- 0-2 years of related experience. Experience in Semiconductor manufacturing is a plus.
- Strong manual dexterity and hand-eye coordination.
- Detail oriented with proven ability to multitask.
- High level of focus and urgency.
- Ability to work safely around production processes/equipment and with various chemicals (Methanol, Acetone, KOH, etc…).
- Must be able to communicate both verbally and in written form in English.
- Ability to work in cleanroom environment up to and including bunny suit.